SOLO His & Hers Graphic Tee Design Competition 2013
February smells like a TEE spirit! Show off your awesome graphic design talents through Solo’s His & Hers Graphic Tee Design Competition. The challenge is to submit 2 designs for a His version & a Hers version of graphic tee design for a chance at fame, cash prizes and bragging rights as winning designs will be produced by Solo as part of its His & Hers Back to School Collection. How to enter the competition? Create your art. Submit online. Spread the word and promote your awesome design. Online community votes and comments on your design to help Solo decide which design should win. Criteria for winning includes votes, print-ability and design relevance to Solo’s theme “Dekada 90’s”. Contest Period starts February 1 to March 15, 2013. 3 designers will emerge as Grand Winners at the end of the competition. Each winning artist will receive Php 15,000 cash and Php 10,000 worth of Solo Gift Certificates. Get started!
To join the Solo’s His & Hers Graphic Tee Design Competition, follow these 3 easy steps!
Step 1: Read the complete set of rules below. Download the contest application form and His&Hers T-shirt template HERE.
Step 2: Together with the filled out application, submit only 1 jpeg file for your 2 original designs of a His version & a Hers version of your design. No actual artwork needs to be submitted, just a digital file of your designs. You may send your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org. E-mail subject should be “Solo Graphic Tee ENTRY from ___”. Submission period is from February 1 to March 15, 2013.
Step 3: Wait for Solo to post your designs on Facebook under “SOLO Graphic Tee Contest” Tab/App. Once uploaded, invite your friends to vote for your entry. Voting ends on March 31, 2013 and is 20% of the criteria. Who knows? If your design wins, you will see them being sold at Solo stores by May 2013 with your name credited as the artist! Have fun and get those creative juices going!
DOWNLOAD THE SOLO HIS&HERS GRAPHIC TEE CONTEST APPLICATION FORM & TEMPLATE, CLICK THIS LINK.
Here’s a sample entry from us. (Please use our template – we have white and black.) You can also manipulate the color of the tees as long as you use the template.
His & Hers Graphic Tee Design Contest Full Mechanics:
- Individuals must read the Terms and Conditions / Mechanics of this promotion before participating in the contest. Freeway has the right to use or publish all submitted materials (artwork, text and photographs) under the company’s discretion to promote the program, publicize the activities of Solo, and others.
- Solo has the right to use or publish all submitted materials (design, text and photographs) under the company’s discretion to promote the program, publicize the activities of Freeway, and etc.
- Contest is from February 1 – March 15, 2013. Submission of entries will be accepted only until March 15, 2013. Voting starts February 1 to March 30, 2013.
- Contestant can be Male or Female with creative minds, residing in the Philippines.
- Download the contest application form and His&Hers T-shirt template HERE. The contest application form is also available at all SOLO stores.
- Submit your designs! Images or texts are allowed or a combination of both. No actual artwork needs to be submitted, just a digital file of your design.
- Using the template, submit only 1 jpeg file for your 2 original designs of a His version & a Hers version of Solo’s graphic tees. Theme is Dekada 90’s.
- Send your entry to email@example.com together with your application form. E-mail subject should be “Solo Graphic Tee ENTRY from ___”. Keep your original artwork (atleast 16 x 16 inches, 300DPI Resolution, JPEG File) as winning entries will be requested for production purpose.
- There are no maximum submissions, but each entry (with 2 designs) would need its individual application form. Your entry will be screened by our moderators if approved and will be uploaded on to the Graphic Tee Contest facebook app within 7 business days upon submission. This app can be seen when you click the Graphic Tee Contest Tab under Solo’s facebook cover photo.
- Artwork should be the contestant’s ORIGINAL design / concept and not previously used or owned by any other individual/organization. Every submission will be screened and researched by Solo team. If submission is proven copied and/or stolen, contestant will be disqualified. Also, please refrain from using iconic characters, bands, logos, celebrities, etc in your entry to avoid copyright infringement.
- During screening, Solo has the right not to post entries which do not follow the guidelines set. See Mechanics item numbers 5, 6, 7 and 8 for the guidelines. You will be notified whether your entry has been approved or not. If entry does not meet ALL the requirements, it will be disapproved and the participant shall be informed why the entry was not approved.
- Vote for your fave entry! Anyone who has a facebook account and fan of SOLO facebook may vote. Log on to your account, go to SOLO’s facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/MySoloOnline) and click the His & Hers Graphic Tee Contest Tab/App. Click the check box to vote for your favorite entry. Only one vote per entry per person, but can vote as many entries as you want.
- Winners will be judged according to the following criteria: 30% for Creativity, 30% for Originality, 20% for Relevance to contest theme which is “Dekada 90’s” and 20% votes for a total of 100% and will be held at Elite Garments International office, 996 Pablo Ocampo Sr. St., Malate, Manila.
- There will be 3 grand winners. Each winner will receive Php 15,000 cash and Php 10,000 worth of Solo Gift Certificates. The winning designs will put into production as part of Solo’s Back-to-School Collection 2013. There may be slight revisions to the actual designs (to improve colors and marketability). The name of the winner will be featured on the hangtags.
- Gift certificates are not convertible to cash and are valid until fully consumed.
- Judging of grand winners will be held on April 5, 2013 3PM at Elite Garments International Inc. Office at 996 Pablo Ocampo Sr. St., Malate, Manila. Last day of voting on facebook is on March 31, 2013 at 3PM. A participant can only win once.
- A DTI representative will be present during the determination of grand winners. Winners will be notified through phone and registered mail.
- Prizes shall be claimed at Elite Garments International office, 996 Pablo Ocampo Sr. St., Malate,Manila. For provincial winners, prizes shall be claimed at the nearest Solo store or from stores of any sister brands Freeway and Ensembles.
- Redemption of prizes is within 60 days from date of notification. Prizes not claimed within sixty (60) days shall be forfeited with prior DTI approval.
- When claiming the prizes, the winners must present the registered notice plus two (2) valid ID’s.
- Elite Garments International Inc. shall shoulder the 20% tax issued for prizes exceeding P10,000.
- All employees of Elite Garments International and their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the contest.
- You can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+632) 5250862 for any additional questions.