Solo His & Hers Graphic Tee Design Contest Year 2!
JOIN NOW! Follow these 3 easy steps:
Step 2: Download the His&Hers T-shirt templates HERE. Submit only one (1) jpeg file for your 2 original designs of a His version & a Hers version of your design. Contest theme is “Musika.” No actual artwork needs to be submitted, just a digital file of your designs. Log on to your Facebook account and upload your entry via the Solo Graphic Tee Contest Facebook App/Tab and fill up the application form online. Submission period is from October 1 to November 15, 2013.
Step 3: Wait for Solo to post your entry on Solo’s Facebook page under “SOLO Graphic Tee Contest” Tab/App“. Once uploaded, invite your friends to vote for your entry. Voting starts October 1 to November 30, 2013 and is 20% of the criteria. Who knows? If you win, you will see your shirt being sold at Solo stores with your name credited as the artist! Have fun and get those creative juices going!
DOWNLOAD THE SOLO HIS&HERS GRAPHIC TEE CONTEST SHIRT TEMPLATES, CLICK THIS LINK.
Here’s a sample entry from us.
HIS & HERS Graphic Tee Design Contest Full Mechanics:
- Individuals must read the Terms and Conditions / Mechanics of this promotion before participating in the contest. Solo has the right to use or publish all submitted materials (artwork, text and photographs) under the company’s discretion to promote the program, publicize the activities of Solo, and others.
- Solo has the right to use or publish all submitted materials (design, text and photographs) under the company’s discretion to promote the program, publicize the activities of Freeway, and etc.
- Contest is from October 1 – November 15, 2013. Submission of entries will be accepted only until November 15, 2013. Voting starts October 1 to November 30, 2013.
- Contestant can be Male or Female with creative minds, residing in the Philippines.
- Submit your designs! Images or texts are allowed or a combination of both. No actual artwork needs to be submitted, just a digital file of your design.
- Download the His&Hers T-shirt template HERE. (Choose from any of our shirt templates. You can also manipulate the color of the tees as long as you use the template.) Using the template, submit only one (1) jpeg file for your 2 original designs of a His version & a Hers version of Solo’s graphic tees. The design of HIS and HERS tee cannot be EXACTLY the same, there should be variation between the HIS and HERS design. This year’s design theme is MUSIKA. See our sample entry above.
- Log on to your Facebook account, like SOLO’s facebook page and upload your entry via the Solo Graphic Tee Contest Facebook App/Tab along with the name of your entry, your full name and other information. Keep your original artwork (atleast 16 x 16 inches, 300DPI Resolution, JPEG File) as winning entries may be requested for production purpose.
- There are no maximum submissions per individual but all entries will be screened by our moderators. If approved, it will be posted on to the Graphic Tee Contest facebook app within 7 business days upon submission.
- Artwork should be the contestant’s ORIGINAL design/ concept and not previously used or owned by any other individual/organization. Every submission will be screened and researched by Solo team. If submission is proven copied and/or stolen, contestant will be disqualified. Also, please refrain from using iconic characters, lyrics, song titles, bands, logos, singers, celebrities, etc in your entry.
- Solo has the right not to post or delete entries from the gallery which do not follow the guidelines set. See Mechanics item numbers 5, 6 and 7 for the guidelines. If entry does not meet ALL the requirements, it will be disapproved and the participant shall be informed why the entry was not approved.
- Vote for your fave entry! Anyone who has a facebook account and fan of SOLO facebook may vote. Log on to your account, go to SOLO’s facebook page and click the Solo Graphic Tee Contest Tab/App. Click the check box to vote for your favorite entry. Only one vote per entry per person, but can vote for as many entries as you want.
- Winners will be judged according to the following criteria: 30% for Creativity, 30% for Originality, 20% for Relevance to contest theme which is “MUSIKA” and 20% votes for a total of 100% and will be held at Elite Garments International office, 996 Pablo Ocampo Sr. St., Malate, Manila.
- There will be 5 grand winners. Each winner will receive Php 10,000 cash and Php 5,000 worth of Solo Gift Certificates. The winning designs will put into production as part of Solo’s Graphic Tee Collection. There may be slight revisions to the actual designs (to improve colors and marketability). The name of the winners will be featured on the labels and a feature in a major daily. The collection will be launched in the Summer of 2014.
- Gift certificates are not convertible to cash and are valid until fully consumed.
- Judging of grand winners will be held on December 13, 2013 4PM at Elite Garments International Inc. Office at 996 Pablo Ocampo Sr. St., Malate, Manila. Last day of voting on Facebook is on November 30, 2013 at 3PM. A participant can only win once.
- A DTI representative will be present during the determination of grand winners. Winners will be notified through phone and registered mail.
- Prizes shall be claimed at Elite Garments International office, 996 Pablo Ocampo Sr. St., Malate,Manila. For provincial winners, prizes shall be claimed at the nearest Solo store or from stores of any sister brands Freeway and Ensembles.
- Redemption of prizes is within 60 days from date of notification. Prizes not claimed within sixty (60) days shall be forfeited with prior DTI approval.
- When claiming the prizes, the winners must present the registered notice plus two (2) valid ID’s.
- Elite Garments International Inc. shall shoulder the 20% tax issued for prizes exceeding P10,000.
- All employees of Elite Garments International and their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the contest.
- You can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+632) 5250862 for any additional questions.