Solo His & Hers Graphic Tees Contest 2015
Yes, it’s back! Test your creativity in this year’s Solo His & Hers Graphic Tees Contest with the Theme Pinoy Pop Culture! Submission of entries is from June 26 to August 16, 2015! Go turn those ideas into an actual wearable tees by being one of the 2 winners of Solo His & Hers Graphic Tees Design Competition!
JOIN NOW! Follow these 3 easy steps:
STEP 1: Read the Full Contest Mechanics below for the complete set of rules. Download the His & Hers T-shirt template HERE.
STEP 2: Submit only 1 jpeg file for your 2 original designs of a His version & a Hers version of your design. Contest theme is “Pinoy Pop Culture” No actual artwork needs to be submitted, just a digital file of your designs. Log on to your Facebook account and upload your entry via the Solo His & Hers Graphic Tee Contest Facebook App/Tab and fill out the application form online. Submission period is from June 26 to August 16, 2015.
STEP 3: Wait for Solo to post your entry on Solo’s Facebook page under “Solo His & Hers Graphic Tee Contest” Facebook App/Tab. Once uploaded, invite your friends to vote for your entry. Voting starts June 26 to August 26, 2015 and is 20% of the criteria. Who knows? If you win, you will see your shirt being sold at Solo stores with your name credited as the artist! Have fun and get those creative juices going!
DOWNLOAD THE SOLO HIS&HERS GRAPHIC TEE CONTEST SHIRT TEMPLATES, CLICK THIS LINK.
Here’s a sample entry:
HIS & HERS Graphic Tee Design Contest Full Mechanics:
- Individuals must read the Terms and Conditions / Mechanics of this promotion before participating in the contest.
- Solo has the right to use or publish all submitted materials (design, text and photographs) under the company’s discretion to promote the program, publicize the activities of Solo, and etc.
- Contest is from June 26 – August 16, 2015. Submission of entries will be accepted only until August 16, 2015. Voting startsJune 26 to August 26, 2015.
- Contestant can be Male or Female with creative minds, residing in the Philippines.
- Submit your designs! Images or texts are allowed or a combination of both. No actual artwork needs to be submitted, just a digital file of your design.
- Download the His & Hers T-shirt template HERE. (You can choose from our white and black shirt templates. You can also manipulate the color of the shirts as long as you use our template.) Using the template, submit only 1 jpeg file for your 2 original designs of a His version & a Hers version of Solo’s graphic tees. The design of HIS and HERS tee cannot be EXACTLY the same, there should be variation between the HIS and HERS design. This year’s design theme is PINOY POP CULTURE. Do not edit the background, keep it clean and simple. To see a sample entry, go to solo.com.ph.
- Log on to your Facebook account and upload your entry via the “Solo His & Hers Graphic Tee Contest” Facebook App/Tab along with the name of your entry, your full name, e-mail address and contact number. Keep your original artwork (atleast 16 x 16 inches, 300DPI Resolution, JPEG File) as original winning entries may be requested for production purpose.
- There are no maximum submissions per individual but all entries will be screened by our moderators. If approved, it will be posted on to the Solo His & Hers Graphic Tee Contest Facebook app within 7 business days upon submission. This app can be seen when you click the Graphic Tee Contest Tab under Solo’s facebook cover photo.
- Artwork should be the contestant’s ORIGINAL design/ concept and not previously used or owned by any other individual/organization. Every submission will be screened and researched by Solo team. If submission is proven copied and/or stolen, contestant will be disqualified. Also, please refrain from using iconic characters, lyrics, song titles, bands, logos, singers, celebrities, etc in your entry. Please see above sample entry.
- During screening, you will be notified whether your entry has been approved or not. If entry does not meet ALL the requirements, it will be disapproved and the participant shall be informed why the entry was not approved. Solo has the right not to post entries or delete entries which do not follow the guidelines set
A. Images or texts are allowed or a combination of both. No actual artwork needs to be submitted, just a digital file of your design.
B. Using the standard template, submit only 1 jpeg file for your 2 original designs of a His version & a Hers version of Solo’s graphic tees. The design of HIS and HERS tee cannot be EXACTLY the same, there should be variation between the HIS and HERS design. This year’s design theme is PINOY POP CULTURE.
- Vote for your fave entry! Anyone who has a facebook account and fan of SOLO facebook may vote. Log on to your account, go to SOLO’s facebook page and click the Solo His & Hers Graphic Tee Contest Tab/App. Click the check box to vote for your favorite entry. Only one vote per entry per person, but can vote as many entries as you want.
- Winners will be judged according to the following criteria:
A. 30% Creativity – use of the imagination or ideas, esp. in the production of an artistic work.
B. 30% Originality – ability to think independently or design something in a manner different from what was thought possible or normal previously, and execute artistic character and imagination.
C. 20% Relevance to contest theme “PINOY POP CULTURE” – the manner on how the design is provided a clear image and relevance to nationalism.
D. 20% Voter’s Choice – anyone who has a Facebook account may vote
(Computation = [Gathered Votes / Highest Votes * 100] * 20%)
For a total of 100%
- There will be 2 grand winners. Each winner will receive Php 10,000 cash and Php 5,000 worth of Solo Gift Certificates. The winning designs will put into production as part of Solo’s Graphic Tee Collection. There may be slight revisions to the actual designs (to improve colors and marketability). The name of the winners will be featured on the labels and a feature in a major daily. The collection may be launched in the Holiday of 2015.
- Gift certificates are not convertible to cash and are valid until fully consumed.
- Judging of grand winners will be held on September 8, 2015 3PM at SOLO Head Office at 996 Pablo Ocampo Sr. St., Malate, Manila. Last day of voting on Facebook is on August 26, 2015 at 3PM. A participant can only win once.
- A DTI representative will be present during the determination of grand winners. Winners will be notified through phone and registered mail.
- Prizes shall be claimed at SOLO Head Office, 996 Pablo Ocampo Sr. St., Malate,Manila. For provincial winners, prizes shall be claimed at the nearest Solo store or from stores of any sister brands Freeway and Ensembles.
- Redemption of prizes is within 60 days from date of notification. Prizes not claimed within sixty (60) days shall be forfeited with prior DTI approval.
- When claiming the prizes, the winners must present the registered notice plus two (2) valid ID’s.
- SOLO shall shoulder the 20% tax issued for prizes exceeding P10,000.
- All employees of SOLO and their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the contest.
- You can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Marketing Department at (+632) 5250862 for any additional questions.
- PER DTI FTEB SPD PERMIT NO. 5902 SERIES OF 2015.