Solo His & Hers Graphic Tees Contest 2016
Do you think you’ve got what it takes to be one of the next big winners? Showoff your creativity this year with the theme Manila Street Culture! Submission of entries is from March 15 to May 15, 2016 (EXTENDED!) What are you waiting for? Be one of the 2 winners of the next His & Hers Graphic Tee Design Competition and turn those creative ideas into an actual wearable tees to win amazing prizes! The best part is your design will be produced on His & Hers tees with your name credited as the artist! How awesome!
JOIN NOW! Follow these 3 easy steps:
Step 1: Read the Contest Mechanics below for the complete set of rules. Download the His & Hers T-shirt template HERE.
Step 2: Submit only 1 jpeg file for your 2 original designs of a His version & a Hers version of your design. Contest theme is “Manila Street Culture”. No actual artwork needs to be submitted, just a digital file of your designs. Log on to your Facebook account and upload your entry via the Solo Graphic Tee Contest Facebook App/Tab and fill out the application form online. Submission period is from March 15 to May 15, 2016.
Step 3: Wait for Solo to post your entry on Solo Facebook in SOLO His & Hers Graphic Tee Contest Tab/App. Once uploaded, invite your friends to vote for your entry. Voting starts March 15 to May 30, 2016 and is 20% of the criteria.
DOWNLOAD THE SOLO HIS&HERS GRAPHIC TEE CONTEST SHIRT TEMPLATES, CLICK THIS LINK.
Here’s a sample entry:
HIS & HERS Graphic Tee Design Contest Full Mechanics:
- Individuals must read the Terms and Conditions / Mechanics of this promotion before participating in the contest.
- Solo has the right to use or publish all submitted materials (design, text and photographs) under the company’s discretion to promote the program, publicize the activities of Freeway, and etc.
- Contest is from March 15 – May 15, 2016. Submission of entries will be accepted only until May 15, 2016. Voting starts March 15 to May 30, 2016.
- Contestant can be Male or Female with creative minds, residing in the Philippines.
- Submit your designs! Images or texts are allowed or a combination of both. No actual artwork needs to be submitted, just a digital file of your design.
- CLICK THIS to Download the His & Hers T-shirt template. (You can choose from our white and black shirt templates. You can also manipulate the color of the shirts as long as you use our template.) Using the template, submit only 1 jpeg file for your 2 original designs of a His version & a Hers version of Solo’s graphic tees. The design of HIS and HERS tee cannot be EXACTLY the same, there should be variation between the HIS and HERS design. This year’s design theme is MANILA STREET CULTURE. Do not edit the background, keep it clean and simple. See a sample entry below.
- Log on to your Facebook account and upload your entry via the Solo Graphic Tee Contest Facebook App/Tab along with the name of your entry, your full name, e-mail address and contact number. Keep your original artwork (atleast 16 x 16 inches, 300DPI Resolution, JPEG File) as original winning entries may be requested for production purpose.
- There are no maximum submissions per individual but all entries will be screened by our moderators. If approved, it will be posted here on to the “SOLO His & Hers Graphic Tee Contest” Facebook app within 7 business days upon submission. This app can be seen when you click the “SOLO His & Hers Graphic Tee Contest” Tab under Solo’s Facebook cover photo.
- Artwork should be the contestant’s ORIGINAL design/ concept and not previously used or owned by any other individual/organization. Every submission will be screened and researched by Solo team. If submission is proven copied and/or stolen, contestant will be disqualified. Also, please refrain from using iconic characters, lyrics, song titles, bands, logos, singers, celebrities, etc in your entry. See a sample entry below.
- During screening, you will be notified whether your entry has been approved or not. If entry does not meet ALL the requirements, it will be disapproved and the participant shall be informed why the entry was not approved. Solo has the right not to post entries or delete entries which do not follow the guidelines set.
A. Images or texts are allowed or a combination of both. No actual artwork needs to be submitted, just a digital file of your design.
B. Using the standard template, submit only 1 jpeg file for your 2 original designs of a His version & a Hers version of Solo’s graphic tees. The design of HIS and HERS tee cannot be EXACTLY the same, there should be variation between the HIS and HERS design. This year’s design theme is MANILA STREET CULTURE.
- Vote for your fave entry! Anyone who has a facebook account and fan of SOLO facebook may vote. Log on to your account, go to SOLO’s facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/MySoloOnline) and click the “SOLO His & Hers Graphic Tee Contest” Tab/App. Click the check box to vote for your favorite entry. Only one vote per entry per person, but can vote as many entries as you want.
- Winners will be judged according to the following criteria:
30% Creativity – use of the imagination or ideas, esp. in the production of an artistic work.
30% Originality – ability to think independently or design something in a manner different from what was thought possible or normal previously, and execute artistic character and imagination.
20% Relevance to contest theme “MANILA STREET CULTURE” – the manner on how the design is provided a clear image and relevance to nationalism.
20% Voter’s Choice – anyone who has a Facebook account may vote
(Computation = [Gathered Votes / Highest Votes * 100] * 20%)
For a total of 100%
- There will be 2 grand winners. Each winner will receive Php 10,000 cash and Php 5,000 worth of Solo Gift Certificates. The winning designs will be put into production as part of Solo’s Graphic Tee Collection. There may be slight revisions to the actual designs (to improve colors and marketability). The name of the winners will be featured on the labels and a feature in a major daily. The collection may be launched in the Holiday of 2016.
- Gift certificates are not convertible to cash and are valid until fully consumed.
- Judging of grand winners will be held on June 14, 2016 3PM at SOLO Head Office at 30-40 Lubiran St. Bacood, Sta. Mesa, Manila. Last day of voting on Facebook is on May 30, 2016 at 3PM. A participant can only win once.
- A DTI representative will be present during the determination of grand winners. Winners will be notified through phone and registered mail.
- Prizes shall be claimed at SOLO Head Office, 30-40 Lubiran St. Bacood, Sta. Mesa, Manila. For provincial winners, prizes shall be claimed at the nearest Solo store or from stores of any sister brands Freeway and Ensembles.
- Redemption of prizes is within 60 days from date of notification. Prizes not claimed within sixty (60) days shall be forfeited with prior DTI approval.
- When claiming the prizes, the winners must present the registered notice plus two (2) valid ID’s.
- SOLO shall shoulder the 20% tax issued for prizes exceeding P10,000.
- All employees of SOLO and their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the contest.
- You can email email@example.com or call (+632) 5250862 for any additional questions.
- PER DTI FTEB SPD PERMIT NO. 1956 SERIES OF 2016.