- Loyalty points and e-purse value reflected in All Access system shall be considered official and final.
- Freeway/Ensembles/Solo has the right to determine the point-value for every peso spent.
- Receipts of purchases using defective cards must be duly signed by Freeway/Ensembles/Solo authorized personnel to be considered valid for crediting points.
- Membership in the program may be revoked at any time should abuse, failure to follow the terms and conditions, or any misinterpretation prejudicial to the program take place. Those whose memberships have been revoked are ineligible to the rights and benefits of the program.
- E-purse cannot be used for payment during system maintenance.
- Freeway/Ensembles/Solo has the right to cancel, modify, or restrict the house card/discount program at any time. In the event that the program is cancelled, cardholders will be notified accordingly.
- Should All Access be cancelled, the remaining e-purse value must be used within 90 days from the date of cancellation. Remaining points equivalent to less than P10 e-purse value shall be cancelled.
- Freeway/Ensembles/Solo failure to enforce a particular term, condition, or guideline does not constitute a continuing waiver of the terms and conditions.
- The All Access Card is non-transferable. Points and E-purse value earned are solely for the cardholders’ consumption.
- All Access Card holders are subject to these Terms and Conditions and are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions upon signing the application form.